At ProxyCrawl we care about data, all our team loves the freedom that the internet gives to access anything at any time and that's what we want to share and provide to the world.
Internet should be open and accessible for everyone.
- Our Mission -
Provide an easy way for companies to access internet data
- Our Principles -
We operate our business under the following guiding principles:
- Our idea from day one has been to create, produce and serve a super easy way to access data.
- We strive for efficient, uncompromised, sincere, fabulous, caring and exceptional service (as close to perfect as possible).
- We want to be a good place to find data for everyone. We also want to be considered a good place to scrape or crawl the web.
- We provide a caring, genuine, free-spirited, diverse place to work.
- We are excited about building strong relationships with everyone we interact with: our customers and our community.
- Community is very important to us, and we are an active part of the open source community.
- We communicate lavishly – with our customers and within our organization.
- We provide freedom in all possible ways.
- We want to be a place to learn.
- The Team -
We love remote
We are a multi-cultural team working remotely worldwide in different countries and different timezones.
Our team structure is greatly inspired by Github company where the different teams work remotely together to achieve a common goal.
As part of being remote, we don't have a single office or workplace.
Our team members are distributed in different locations and timezones worldwide, working remotely from shared workspaces, small offices, homes, coffee shops and open spaces like nature and parks.
Our freedom principle applies for both our clients and our team.
- Job Openings -
We are constantly growing and looking for new team members to join our worldwide remote team.
- Remote sales expert
- Remote customer acquisition
- Remote part-time digital marketer
- Remote senior engineer (ruby)
- Remote devops
- Remote product owner
If you think you can fit in our fight for data freedom, feel free to send us your CV at jobs [at] proxycrawl [dot] com